Double disappointment today. Sigh.
Got back both Chemistry and Elective Geography paper. Did not really do well for both papers. =( Seriously, I should wake up from my dreams already. Now it is the beginning of March. Time really had flown by. In 7 months time, I will be sitting for the O-levels paper. ~Sigh~ Suddenly feel so stress at the thought of O' Levels. What should I do? I hated being pressurised. Can I run far far away from the O'levels? Dont really wish to take them at all.
During PE lessons today, we had free play! Our first free play given by Mr Chee. Haha. We played Netball to train for the inter-class games. Overall, it was fun. But once again, I was being STRESS to be the shooter. Actually for the few shoots that I shot in today, quite a number of shots are shot in by luck. Or perhaps I really managed to shoot in? Okay, Conclusion is, I should give myself more self confidence! Yes! I CAN DO IT!
seriously, I hope to perform well on thursday. Hope that nothing would be screwed up this coming thursday.
Went a little crazy during Malay lessons. I spend my sms by texting JinXing. Haha. After Malay lessons, we stop smsing le. Haha,
CEP lessons was okay. Coach teach us interviewing skills. Hope I will remember them when I gonna go for job interviews. Haha.
After school, went down to the staff room to return results slip to Mrs Lew. None of the NP TOs are there, making me run down to the NP room again before going to staff room to look for Ms Lim and any TOs for the NP room keys. Finally, I gave Ms Lim the slip of paper for ranks and got the keys to give Sec 3 their Total Defence Silver badge.
Pass the room keys to Weiqi as I get ready for the wine brewery trip. Haha. No one accompany Weiqi home today. Haha. So sad for her cause 406 and 407 people are all going for the trip. I being a good person, went to return the keys to Ms Lim with Weiqi before she left. So Ms Lim asked a lot of questions regarding the upcoming muster parade. I was almost late for the Wine trip because of this. Haha.
Might be doing marshal for the road run on Thursday. It could be consider a good and bad thing as the good thing about doing marshal is that we need not run like the others do and I could earn more CIP hours. The bad thing about it would be wearing the full NP uniform and stand in the hot sun. Haha. Shall depends on others before deciding whether to do or not.
At the wine brewery trip, the tour around was okay. The whole process for making wine requires 5 weeks which is 2 weeks of fermentating and 3 weeks of maturing. That was a long process. Haha. At the end of the trip, we went back to the wine tendor. The place was cool. It looks like a pub, with a pool table and the soccer game. The bad thing is that we did not get to drink wine at all. So evil. All we had is soft drink of coke and sprite. Haha.
Watch the guys play pool at the pool table. It was seriously cool! Would anyone just teach me how to play pool? I wanna learn. I promised to be a good student and learn as much as possible. Haha. =D
Went mad with Say Hwee as we played Cai Quan. At first is lose the person drink a sip from the cup. After which we changed to winner drink coke. So first round I lost, I drank. Second round, I won and I drink again. Haha
Next, I played with the blackboard near the pool table. Drew some smiley faces and a Door with a dustbin beside it. Haha.
Went even crazier, I started playing scissors, paper, stone with Jerome. Haha. The loser have to drink coke. The crasiest thing I did was to play Cai Quan with Daniel, Zhen Yao and Jen Boon. Haha. It was fun! Won quite a number of times. Damn lucky. I drank a total of 2.5 glass of coke today. Haha. That 0.5 glass of coke was from Daniel.
Soon, it was time to leave the wine brewery. There were 2 buses to bring us there and back. On the returned trip, 1 of the buses brought us to Clementi Station and another brought others back to school. I took the bus that went to the MRT station where I bid goodbye with the rest to find Hui Min at MAC.
Went home at 6.30 with 407 people. Haha. The crowded MRT was filled with so many people sia. Almosst cant make it home. Haha. By the time I reached home, it was 7.
That should be all for today.
Now I confirm going to the marshal for road run and after which the inter-class games.
TOmorrow there's parade planning. Which meant that there will be parade this week. Sigh. I will be doing drills again with super mini squad. SIANZ.
Bye!
Boon asked me about how I felt about you. Actually, she was not the only person who asked about it le. Jinxing and some others asked about it before. To say the truth, I have no idea about what I felt. Perhaps I do feel a little for you. Whatever it is, I shall let nature take its course and not think about it any longer. Maybe when some day when you finally asked, I will have a definite answer for you.
Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment